Tuesday, May 25, 2021

 Holy Spirit Artwork



  1. What did you accomplish?

Drawing a symbol of the Holy Spirit and finishing my artwork.  





  1. Are you satisfied with your final artwork? Why / Why not? Yes it was fun painting, dying, drawing and shading. Most of the drawing I am satisfied with, but my drawing needs to be better. The blending of the dye colours turned out well.   




  1. What did you find easy when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? The Painting, Shading and Dying. 






  1. What did you find challenging when creating your Holy Spirit artwork? Drawing  my picture of the cross, ensuring it was straight. The shapes of my flames were challenging. 


  1. What do you need to work on?

When I took my photo should have held my quote more to the bottom so you can see more of my flames



  1. What would you adjust with your Holy Spirit Artwork? 

I would like to draw a bigger and better symbol, especially a dove. 







7. What would you do next time to improve your Holy Spirit artwork?

I would like to use a ruler to rule the straight lines when using my Sharpie marker.


No comments:

Post a Comment