Thursday, March 12, 2020

My Swimming Recount





HOOK-fun time 
I was so excited when Miss Paton said we had the privilege to go swimming.
When I first stepped in the swimming pool I couldn't believe the smell of the
chlorine. We were swimming at the Green Deanwood  swimming pool. There
were three lanes. I was in the middle lane. My swimming teacher's name was
Aria. After a few weeks we were all in one pool and we did not have the lanes.
On the bus I sat with my friend Ching, but on the last day I sat with my friend
Alexus. There were two things on the last day: one thing I liked and the other
thing I didn’t like. The first thing is that  on the last day we can not come back.
The second thing we did on the last day was that we went on a boat.

Conclusion 
It felt nice. Most of the time the water was cold. When it was warm it was
relaxing, but when it was cold me and my friend Ching would hug each other. If
it was still too cold the teacher would tell us to put our heads under their water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment